2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 754.1
Congenital musculoskeletal deformities of sternocleidomastoid muscle
- Short description: Congenital torticollis.
- ICD-9-CM 754.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 754.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 754.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 754.1: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q68.0 Congenital deformity of sternocleidomastoid muscle
- Congenital anomaly of sternocleidomastoid muscle
- Congenital deformity of bilat sternocleidomastoid muscles
- Congenital deformity of bilateral sternocleidomastoid muscles
- Congenital deformity of left sternocleidomastoid muscle
- Congenital deformity of right sternocleidomastoid muscle
- Congenital deformity of sternocleidomastoid muscle
- Congenital torticollis
- Sternocleidomastoid muscle anomaly
- Torticollis, congen
- Torticollis, congenital
- Congenital sternomastoid torticollis
- Congenital wryneck
- Contracture of sternocleidomastoid (muscle)
- Sternomastoid tumor