2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 770.84
Respiratory failure of newborn
- Short description: Resp failure of newborn.
- ICD-9-CM 770.84 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 770.84 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 770.84.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 770.84: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P28.5 Respiratory failure of newborn
- respiratory distress syndrome (769)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 770.84
- Failure, failed
- respiration, respiratory 518.81