2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 769
Respiratory distress syndrome in newborn
- Short description: Respiratory distress syn.
- ICD-9-CM 769 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 769 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 769.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 769: 2013 2014.
- Respiratory distress syndrome in neonate
- Respiratory distress syndrome in the newborn
- transient tachypnea of newborn (770.6)
- Cardiorespiratory distress syndrome of newborn
- Hyaline membrane disease (pulmonary)
- Idiopathic respiratory distress syndrome [IRDS or RDS] of newborn
- Pulmonary hypoperfusion syndrome
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM P22.0 Respiratory distress syndrome of newborn