2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 765.27
33-34 completed weeks of gestation
- Short description: 33-34 comp wks gestation.
- ICD-9-CM 765.27 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 765.27 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 765.27.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 765.27: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P07.36 Preterm newborn, gestational age 33 completed weeks
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P07.37 Preterm newborn, gestational age 34 completed weeks
- Baby premature 33 weeks
- Baby premature 34 weeks
- Prematurity of newborn, completed 33 weeks gestation
- Prematurity of newborn, completed 34 weeks gestation