2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 765.24
27-28 completed weeks of gestation
- Short description: 27-28 comp wks gestation.
- ICD-9-CM 765.24 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 765.24 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 765.24.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 765.24: 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM P07.26 Extreme immaturity of newborn, gestational age 27 completed weeks
- 2014 ICD-10-CM P07.31 Preterm newborn, gestational age 28 completed weeks