2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 765.24
27-28 completed weeks of gestation
- Short description: 27-28 comp wks gestation.
- ICD-9-CM 765.24 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 765.24 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 765.24.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 765.24: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P07.26 Extreme immaturity of newborn, gestational age 27 completed weeks
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P07.31 Preterm newborn, gestational age 28 completed weeks
- Baby extremely premature 27 weeks
- Baby premature 28 weeks
- Extreme immaturity of newborn, completed 27 weeks gestation
- Prematurity of newborn, completed 28 weeks gestation