2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 765.22
24 completed weeks of gestation
- Short description: 24 comp weeks gestation.
- ICD-9-CM 765.22 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 765.22 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 765.22.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 765.22: 2013 2014 2015.
- Baby extremely premature 24 weeks
- Extreme immaturity of newborn, completed 24 weeks gestation
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM P07.23 Extreme immaturity of newborn, gestational age 24 completed weeks