2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 765.28
35-36 completed weeks of gestation
- Short description: 35-36 comp wks gestation.
- ICD-9-CM 765.28 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 765.28 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 765.28.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 765.28: 2013 2014.
- Premature - gestation of 35-36 weeks
- Prematurity fetus 35-36 completed weeks gestation
- Prematurity, fetus 35-36 completed weeks of gestation
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM P07.38 Preterm newborn, gestational age 35 completed weeks
- 2014 ICD-10-CM P07.39 Preterm newborn, gestational age 36 completed weeks