2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 765.28
35-36 completed weeks of gestation
- Short description: 35-36 comp wks gestation.
- ICD-9-CM 765.28 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 765.28 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 765.28.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 765.28: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P07.38 Preterm newborn, gestational age 35 completed weeks
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P07.39 Preterm newborn, gestational age 36 completed weeks
- Baby premature 35 weeks
- Baby premature 36 weeks
- Premature - gestation of 35-36 weeks
- Prematurity fetus 35-36 completed weeks gestation
- Prematurity of newborn, completed 35 weeks gestation
- Prematurity of newborn, completed 36 weeks gestation
- Prematurity, fetus 35-36 completed weeks of gestation