2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 765.26
31-32 completed weeks of gestation
- Short description: 31-32 comp wks gestation.
- ICD-9-CM 765.26 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 765.26 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 765.26.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 765.26: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P07.34 Preterm newborn, gestational age 31 completed weeks
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P07.35 Preterm newborn, gestational age 32 completed weeks
- Baby premature 31 weeks
- Baby premature 32 weeks
- Prematurity of newborn, completed 31 weeks gestation
- Prematurity of newborn, completed 32 weeks gestation