2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 336.9
Unspecified disease of spinal cord
- pathologic conditions which feature spinal cord damage or dysfunction, including disorders involving the meninges and perimeningeal spaces surrounding the spinal cord.
- Short description: Spinal cord disease NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 336.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 336.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 336.9: 2013.
336.9 Alternative Terminology
Convert 336.9 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 336.9: