2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 724.09
Spinal stenosis, other region
- Short description: Spinal stenosis-oth site.
- ICD-9-CM 724.09 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 724.09 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 724.09.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 724.09: 2013 2014 2015.
- Connective tissue and disc stenosis of intervertebral foramina
- Spinal stenosis of sacrococcygeal region
- Spinal stenosis of sacrococcygeal spine
- Stenosis of spinal canal due to connective tissue
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM M48.08 Spinal stenosis, sacral and sacrococcygeal region