2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 723.0
Spinal stenosis in cervical region
- Short description: Cervical spinal stenosis.
- ICD-9-CM 723.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 723.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 723.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 723.0: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M48.02 Spinal stenosis, cervical region
- Cervical spine subluxation stenosis neural foraman
- Osseous and subluxation stenosis of cervical intervertebral foramina
- Spinal stenosis in cervical region without myelopathy
- Spinal stenosis of cervical spine
- Spinal stenosis of cervical spine wo myelopathy
- Spinal stenosis of cervicothoracic region
- Spinal stenosis of cervicothoracic spine
- Spinal stenosis of occipitatlantoaxial spine
- Spinal stenosis of occipitoatlantoaxial spine
- Stenosis of cervical (neck) spine
- Stenosis of cervical (neck) spine region
- Stenosis of cervical spine region
- Stenosis of cervical spine without myelopathy
- Stenosis of cervical spine wo myelopathy
- Stenosis of foramen magnum
- Stenosis of spinal canal at craniovertebral junction
- Stenosis, cervical (neck) without myelopathy
- Stenosis, foramen magnum