2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 723.0
Spinal stenosis in cervical region
- Short description: Cervical spinal stenosis.
- ICD-9-CM 723.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 723.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Osseous and subluxation stenosis of cervical intervertebral foramina
- Spinal stenosis in cervical region without myelopathy
- Spinal stenosis of cervical spine
- Spinal stenosis of cervicothoracic region
- Spinal stenosis of cervicothoracic spine
- Spinal stenosis of occipitatlantoaxial spine
- Stenosis of cervical (neck) spine
- Stenosis of cervical (neck) spine region
- Stenosis of cervical spine region
- Stenosis of cervical spine wo myelopathy
- Stenosis of foramen magnum
- Stenosis of spinal canal at craniovertebral junction
- Stenosis, cervical (neck) without myelopathy
- Stenosis, foramen magnum
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M48.02 Spinal stenosis, cervical region