2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 724.01
Spinal stenosis, thoracic region
- Short description: Spinal stenosis-thoracic.
- ICD-9-CM 724.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 724.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 724.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 724.01: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M48.04 Spinal stenosis, thoracic region
- Osseous and subluxation stenosis of thoracic intervertebral foramina
- Spinal stenosis of thoracic region
- Spinal stenosis of thoracic spine
- Spinal stenosis of thoracic spine wo myelopathy
- Spinal stenosis of thoracolumbar region
- Spinal stenosis of thoracolumbar spine
- Stenosis of thoracic spine without myelopathy
- Stenosis of thoracic vertebral foramen
- Thoracic spinal stenosis without myelopathy
- Thoracic spine subluxation stenosis neural foraman