2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 239.9
Neoplasm of unspecified nature, site unspecified
- Short description: Neoplasm NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 239.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 239.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 239.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 239.9: 2013 2014.
- Anemia due to neoplasia
- Anemia in neoplastic disease
- Anemia, neoplastic
- Germ cell neoplasm
- Germ cell tumor
- Giant cell tumor
- Myelopathy due to neoplastic disease
- Myelopathy in neoplasm
- Myelopathy in neoplasm of unspecified nature
- Neoplasm, germ cell tumor
- Neoplastic disease
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM D49.9 Neoplasm of unspecified behavior of unspecified site