2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 323.82
Other causes of myelitis
- Short description: Myelitis cause NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 323.82 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 323.82 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 323.82.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 323.82: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G04.89 Other myelitis
- Human immunodeficiency virus myelitis (disorder)
- Myelitis due to HIV
- Transverse myelitis
- Transverse myelopathy syndrome