2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 341.20
Acute (transverse) myelitis NOS
- Short description: Acute myelitis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 341.20 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 341.20 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 341.20.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 341.20: 2013 2014 2015.
- Acute transverse myelitis
- Transverse myelitis, acute
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM G37.3 Acute transverse myelitis in demyelinating disease of central nervous system
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 341.20
- Myelitis (ascending) (cerebellar) (childhood) (chronic) (descending) (diffuse) (disseminated) (pressure) (progressive) (spinal cord) (subacute) (see also Encephalitis) 323.9
- acute (transverse) 341.20