2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 281.1
Other vitamin B12 deficiency anemia
- Short description: B12 defic anemia NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 281.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 281.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 281.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 281.1: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D51.1 Vitamin B12 deficiency anemia due to selective vitamin B12 malabsorption with proteinuria
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D51.3 Other dietary vitamin B12 deficiency anemia
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D51.8 Other vitamin B12 deficiency anemias
- Anemia vitamin B12 deficiency due to dietary cause
- Anemia, B12 deficiency
- Anemia, vitamin B12 deficiency
- Imerslund grasbeck syndrome
- Immerslund grasbeck syndrome
- Megaloblastic anemia due to vegetarianism
- Megaloblastic anemia due to vitamin B>12< deficiency
- Megaloblastic anemia due to vitamin B>12< malabsorption with proteinuria
- Selective malabsorption of cyanocobalamin
- Transcobalamin II deficiency
- Vegan's anemia
- Vitamin B12 deficiency anemia
- Vitamin B12 deficiency anemia due to dietary cause
- Vitamin B12 deficiency anemia due to dietary causes
- Vitamin B12 deficiency anemia due to malabsorption with proteinuria
- vitamin B12 deficiency (dietary)
- due to selective vitamin B12 malabsorption with proteinuria