2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 285.3
Antineoplastic chemotherapy induced anemia
- Short description: Anemia d/t antineo chemo.
- ICD-9-CM 285.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 285.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 285.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 285.3: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D64.81 Anemia due to antineoplastic chemotherapy
- Anemia due to antineoplastic drug
- Anemia due to chemotherapy
- Anemia, due to chemotherapy
- Anemia due to antineoplastic chemotherapy