2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 123.4
- Short description: Diphyllobothrias intest.
- ICD-9-CM 123.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 123.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 123.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 123.4: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B70.0 Diphyllobothriasis
- Diphyllobothrium (adult) (latum) (pacificum) infection
- Fish tapeworm (infection)