2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 281.4
- Short description: Protein defic anemia.
- ICD-9-CM 281.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 281.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 281.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 281.4: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D53.0 Protein deficiency anemia
- Amino acid deficiency anemia
- Anemia, amino acid deficiency
- Amino-acid-deficiency anemia