2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V74.5
Screening examination for venereal disease
- Short description: Screen for veneral dis.
- ICD-9-CM V74.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V74.5 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V74.5.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V74.5: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z11.3 Encounter for screening for infections with a predominantly sexual mode of transmission
- Screening for gonorrhea
- Screening for gonorrhea done
- Screening for sexually transmitted disease (STD)
- Screening for sexually transmitted disease (STD) done
- Screening for STD
- Sexually transmitted disease screening done
- Screening for bacterial and spirochetal sexually transmitted diseases
- Screening for sexually transmitted diseases NOS