2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V74.5
Screening examination for venereal disease
- Short description: Screen for veneral dis.
- ICD-9-CM V74.5 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V74.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V74.5.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V74.5: 2013 2014.
- Screening for sexually transmitted disease (STD)
- Screening for sexually transmitted disease (STD) done
- Screening for STD
- Screening for bacterial and spirochetal sexually transmitted diseases
- Screening for sexually transmitted diseases NOS
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Z11.3 Encounter for screening for infections with a predominantly sexual mode of transmission