2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V73.89
Other specified viral diseases
- Short description: Scrn oth spcf viral dis.
- ICD-9-CM V73.89 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V73.89 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V73.89.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V73.89: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Screening for hepatitis
- Screening for hepatitis B
- Screening for hepatitis B virus infection done
- Screening for hepatitis done
- Screening for HIV
- Screening for human immunodeficiency virus
- Screening for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection done
- Screening for mumps
- Screening for mumps disease
- Screening for mumps done
- Screening for varicella
- Screening for varicella (chicken pox)
- Screening for varicella done
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z11.59 Encounter for screening for other viral diseases
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V73.89