2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V81.2
Screening for other and unspecified cardiovascular conditions
- Short description: Screen-cardiovasc NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V81.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V81.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V81.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V81.2: 2012 2013 2014.
- Borderline ankle-brachial index
- Negative ankle-brachial index
- Positive ankle-brachial index
- Screening for cardiovascular condition
- Screening for cardiovascular condition done
- Screening for peripheral artery disease, borderline ankle-brachial index
- Screening for peripheral artery disease, negative ankle-brachial index
- Screening for peripheral artery disease, positive ankle-brachial index
- Treadmill stress test negative for angina pectoris
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Z13.6 Encounter for screening for cardiovascular disorders