2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 595.4
Cystitis in diseases classified elsewhere
- Short description: Cystitis in oth dis.
- ICD-9-CM 595.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 595.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 595.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 595.4: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N30.80 Other cystitis without hematuria
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N30.81 Other cystitis with hematuria
- Amebic cystitis
- Cystitis associated with another disorder
- Cystitis with actinomycosis
- Cystitis with bilharziasis
- Cystitis with Echinococcus infestation
- Code first underlying disease, as: