2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 098.11
Gonococcal cystitis (acute)
- Short description: Gc cystitis (acute).
- ICD-9-CM 098.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 098.11 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 098.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 098.11: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A54.01 Gonococcal cystitis and urethritis, unspecified
- Acute gonococcal cystitis
- Gonococcal cystitis
- Gonorrhea, cystitis
- Gonorrhea (acute) of bladder