2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 595.1
Chronic interstitial cystitis
- Short description: Chr interstit cystitis.
- ICD-9-CM 595.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 595.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 595.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 595.1: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N30.10 Interstitial cystitis (chronic) without hematuria
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N30.11 Interstitial cystitis (chronic) with hematuria
- Chronic interstitial cystitis w hematuria
- Hematuria due to interstitial cystitis
- Interstitial cystitis
- Interstitial cystitis, chronic
- Hunner's ulcer
- Panmural fibrosis of bladder
- Submucous cystitis