2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 039.8
Actinomycotic infection of other specified sites
- Short description: Actinomycosis NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 039.8 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 039.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 039.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 039.8: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Actinomycosis infection of tonsil
- Actinomycosis of breast
- Actinomycosis of cecum
- Actinomycosis of fallopian tube
- Actinomycotic brain abscess
- Actinomycotic cervicitis
- Actinomycotic encephalitis
- Actinomycotic meningitis
- Actinomycotic prostatitis
- Cervical smear - actinomyces
- Cutaneous nocardiosis
- Cystitis with actinomycosis
- Disseminated actinomycosis infection affecting skin
- Disseminated nocardiosis infection affecting skin
- Hepatic actinomycosis
- Lacrimal canaliculitis due to Actinomyces israelii
- Mandibular actinomycosis
- Primary cutaneous nocardiosis
- Submandibular actinomycosis
- Tonsillar actinomycosis
- Vertebral actinomycosis
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM A42.81 Actinomycotic meningitis
- 2015 ICD-10-CM A42.82 Actinomycotic encephalitis
- 2015 ICD-10-CM A42.89 Other forms of actinomycosis
- 2015 ICD-10-CM A43.8 Other forms of nocardiosis