2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 039.4
- ICD-9-CM 039.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 039.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 039.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 039.4: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B47.9 Mycetoma, unspecified
- Actinomycosis, infection madura foot
- Actinomycotic madura foot
- Madura foot - actinomycotic (disorder)
- madura foot due to mycotic infection (117.4)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 039.4
- foot (actinomycotic) 039.4
- Mycetoma (actinomycotic) 039.9
- foot 039.4