2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 006.8
Amebic infection of other sites
- Short description: Amebic infection NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 006.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 006.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 006.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 006.8: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A06.89 Other amebic infections
- Amebic balanitis
- Amebic cystitis
- Amebic granuloma of intestine
- Amebic vesiculitis
- Amebic vulvovaginitis
- Seminal vesiculitis caused by amoeba
- Vulvovaginitis caused by amoeba