2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 682.8
Cellulitis and abscess of other specified sites
- Short description: Cellulitis, site NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 682.8 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 682.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 682.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 682.8: 2012 2013 2014.
- Abscess of head, except face
- Abscess of scalp
- Abscess of skin with lymphangitis
- Acute lymphangitis of head
- Acute lymphangitis of scalp
- Acute lymphangitis of skin excluding digits of hand or foot
- Cellulitis of head
- Cellulitis of scalp
- Cellulitis of skin area excluding digits of hand or foot
- Follicular occlusion triad - hidradenitis, acne conglobata, dissecting cellulitis of scalp
- Lymphangitis scalp, acute
- Scalp abscess
- Scalp acute lymphangitis
- Scalp cellulitis
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM L03.811 Cellulitis of head [any part, except face]
- 2014 ICD-10-CM L03.818 Cellulitis of other sites
- 2014 ICD-10-CM L03.891 Acute lymphangitis of head [any part, except face]
- 2014 ICD-10-CM L03.898 Acute lymphangitis of other sites