2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 006.8
Amebic infection of other sites
- Short description: Amebic infection NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 006.8 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 006.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Amebic cystitis
- Amebic granuloma of intestine
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM A06.89 Other amebic infections