2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 136.29
Other specific infections by free-living amebae
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Infc free-liv amebae NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 136.29 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 136.29 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 136.29.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 136.29: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B60.19 Other acanthamebic disease
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B60.2 Naegleriasis
- Infection by Naegleria
- Meningoencephalitis due to Acanthamoeba
- Meningoencephalitis due to free-living amebae
- Meningoencephalitis due to Naegleria