2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 488.19
Influenza due to identified novel h1n1 influenza virus with other manifestations
- Short description: Flu dt H1N1 manfest NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 488.19 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 488.19 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 488.19.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 488.19: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM J09.X9 Influenza due to identified novel influenza A virus with other manifestations
- Encephalopathy due to H1N1 influenza
- Gastroenteritis due to H1N1 influenza
- H1N1 influenza w encephalopathy
- H1N1 influenza w gastroenteritis
- H1N1 influenza w myocarditis
- H1N1 influenza w otitis media
- H1N1 influenza with otitis media
- Influenza, H1N1 with encephalopathy
- Influenza, H1N1 with gastroenteritis
- Influenza, H1N1 with myocarditis
- Myocarditis due to H1N1 influenza
- Otitis media due to H1N1 influenza
- "intestinal flu" [viral gastroenteritis] (008.8)
- Encephalopathy due to identified novel H1N1 influenza
- Novel H1N1 influenza with involvement of gastrointestinal tract