2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 488.12
Influenza due to identified novel h1n1 influenza virus with other respiratory manifestations
- Short description: Flu dt H1N1 w oth resp.
- ICD-9-CM 488.12 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 488.12 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 488.12.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 488.12: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM J10.1 Influenza due to other identified influenza virus with other respiratory manifestations
- H1N1 influenza
- H1N1 influenza w upper respiratory symptoms
- Influenza due to Influenza A virus subtype H1N1
- Influenza, H1N1 (flu virus)
- Influenza, H1N1 with upper respiratory symptoms
- Upper respiratory symptoms due to H1N1 influenza
- Novel H1N1 influenza NOS
- Novel H1N1 influenzal:
- respiratory infection (acute) (upper)