2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 488.09
Influenza due to identified avian influenza virus with other manifestations
- Short description: Flu dt avian manfest NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 488.09 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 488.09 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 488.09.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 488.09: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM J09.X3 Influenza due to identified novel influenza A virus with gastrointestinal manifestations
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM J09.X9 Influenza due to identified novel influenza A virus with other manifestations
- Avian influenza w encephalopathy
- Avian influenza w gastroenteritis
- Avian influenza w myocarditis
- Encephalopathy due to avian influenza
- Gastroenteritis due to avian influenza
- Influenza, avian with encephalopathy
- Influenza, avian with gastroenteritis
- Influenza, avian with myocarditis
- Myocarditis due to avian influenza
- "intestinal flu" [viral gastroenteritis] (008.8)
- Avian influenza with involvement of gastrointestinal tract
- Encephalopathy due to identified avian influenza