2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 999.5
Other serum reaction not elsewhere classified
- immune complex disease caused by the administration of foreign serum or serum proteins and characterized by fever, lymphadenopathy, arthralgia, and urticaria; when they are complexed to protein carriers, some drugs can also cause serum sickness when they act as haptens inducing antibody responses.
- Short description: Serum reaction NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 999.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 999.5.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 999.5: 2012 2013.
999.5 Alternative Terminology
Convert 999.5 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 999.5: