2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 357.1
Polyneuropathy in collagen vascular disease
- Short description: Neurpthy in col vasc dis.
- ICD-9-CM 357.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 357.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 357.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 357.1: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G63 Polyneuropathy in diseases classified elsewhere
- Polyneuropathy (multiple nerve disorder)
- Polyneuropathy due to collagen vascular disease
- Polyneuropathy due to rheumatoid arthritis
- Polyneuropathy in collagen vascular disease w polyarteritis
- Polyneuropathy in collagen vascular disease with polyarteritis
- Polyneuropathy in disseminated lupus erythematosus
- Polyneuropathy in polyarteritis nodosa
- Polyneuropathy in rheumatoid arthritis
- Polyneuropathy w lupus
- Rheumatoid polyneuropathy
- SLE w polyneuropathy
- Systemic lupus erythematosis (SLE) with polyneuropathy
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (sle) with polyneuropathy
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 357.1
- Polyneuropathy (peripheral) 356.9