2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 357.1
Polyneuropathy in collagen vascular disease
- Short description: Neurpthy in col vasc dis.
- ICD-9-CM 357.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 357.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 357.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 357.1: 2013 2014 2015.
- Polyneuropathy (multiple nerve disorder)
- Polyneuropathy due to collagen vascular disease
- Polyneuropathy due to rheumatoid arthritis
- Polyneuropathy in collagen vascular disease w polyarteritis
- Polyneuropathy in collagen vascular disease with polyarteritis (disorder)
- Polyneuropathy in disseminated lupus erythematosus
- Polyneuropathy in polyarteritis nodosa
- Polyneuropathy in rheumatoid arthritis
- Polyneuropathy w lupus
- Rheumatoid polyneuropathy
- SLE w polyneuropathy
- Systemic lupus erythematosis (SLE) with polyneuropathy
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (sle) with polyneuropathy
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM G63 Polyneuropathy in diseases classified elsewhere
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 357.1
- Polyneuropathy (peripheral) 356.9