2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 301.3
Explosive personality disorder
- Short description: Explosive personality.
- ICD-9-CM 301.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 301.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 301.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 301.3: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F60.3 Borderline personality disorder
- Aggressive behavior
- Aggressive behavior disorder
- Aggressive behaviour
- Behavior disorder, aggressive
- Emotional instability (excessive)
- Pathological emotionality