2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 301.3
Explosive personality disorder
- Short description: Explosive personality.
- ICD-9-CM 301.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 301.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Aggressive behavior (finding)
- Aggressive behavior disorder
- Aggressive behaviour
- Behavior disorder, aggressive
- Disorder characterized by discrete episodes of loss of control of aggressive impulses that may result in serious assault or destruction of property.
- Form of behavior which leads to self-assertion; it may arise from innate drives and/or a response to frustration; may be manifested by destructive and attacking behavior, by covert attitudes of hostility and obstructionism, or by healthy self-expressive drive to mastery.
- Tendency to display unpredictable and rapidly changing emotions or moods.
- Emotional instability (excessive)
- Pathological emotionality
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F60.3 Borderline personality disorder