2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 301.11
Chronic hypomanic personality disorder
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Chronic hypomanic person.
- ICD-9-CM 301.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 301.11 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 301.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 301.11: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F60.89 Other specific personality disorders
- Chronic hypomanic disorder
- Hypomanic personality
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 301.11
- Disorder - see also Disease
- hypomanic (chronic) 301.11
- Hyperaffectivity 301.11
- hyperthymic 301.11
- hypomanic 301.11