2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 301.81
Narcissistic personality disorder
- Short description: Narcissistic personality.
- ICD-9-CM 301.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 301.81 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 301.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 301.81: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F60.81 Narcissistic personality disorder
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 301.81
- Disorder - see also Disease
- Narcissism 301.81
- narcissistic 301.81