2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 300.19
Other and unspecified factitious illness
- Short description: Factitious ill NEC/NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 300.19 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 300.19 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 300.19.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 300.19: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F68.8 Other specified disorders of adult personality and behavior
- Combined physical and psychological symptoms
- Dissociative convulsions
- Factitious asthma
- Factitious disorder
- Factitious disorder w combined physical and psychological symptoms
- Factitious disorder w predominantly physical signs and symptoms
- Factitious disorder with combined physical AND psychological symptoms
- Factitious disorder with predominantly physical signs
- Factitious disorder with predominantly physical signs and symptoms
- Factitious psychosis
- Factitious skin disease
- Self-induced non-photosensitive epilepsy
- multiple operations or hospital addiction syndrome (301.51)
- Factitious disorder (with combined psychological and physical signs and symptoms) (with predominantly physical signs and symptoms) NOS