2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 301.59
Other histrionic personality disorder
- Short description: Histrionic person NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 301.59 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 301.59 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 301.59.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 301.59: 2012 2013 2014.
- Emotionally unstable
- Emotionally unstable personality disorder
- Labile affect
- Labile personality trait
- Psychoinfantile personality
- emotionally unstable
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F60.4 Histrionic personality disorder