2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 292.81
Drug-induced persisting delirium
- Short description: Drug-induced delirium.
- ICD-9-CM 292.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 292.81 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 292.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 292.81: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F19.921 Other psychoactive substance use, unspecified with intoxication with delirium
- Amphetamine delirium
- Amphetamine induced delirium
- Cannabis delirium
- Cannabis induced delirium
- Cannabis intoxication delirium
- Cocaine delirium
- Cocaine induced delirium
- Drug induced delirium
- Drug intoxication in drug use, w delirium
- Drug-induced delirium
- Hallucinogen delirium
- Hallucinogen induced delirium
- Hallucinogen intoxication delirium
- Inhalant delirium
- Inhalant induced delirium
- Inhalant intoxication delirium
- Opioid delirium
- Opioid induced delirium
- Opioid intoxication delirium
- PCP delirium
- Phencyclidine (PCP) delirium (disorder)
- Sedative, hypnotic AND/OR anxiolytic intoxication delirium
- Sedative, hypnotic or anxiolytic delirium
- Sedative, hypnotic or anxiolytic induced delirium