2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 292.0
- ICD-9-CM 292.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 292.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 292.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 292.0: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F19.939 Other psychoactive substance use, unspecified with withdrawal, unspecified
- Amphetamine withdrawal
- Cocaine withdrawal
- Drug withdrawal syndrome
- Nicotine withdrawal
- Opioid withdrawal
- Psychostimulant withdrawal
- Sedative withdrawal
- Sedative withdrawal delirium
- Sedative, hypnotic AND/OR anxiolytic withdrawal delirium
- Sedative, hypnotic or anxiolytic withdrawal
- Sedative, hypnotic, or anxiolytic withdrawal
- Stimulant withdrawal
- abstinence syndrome or symptoms
- withdrawal syndrome or symptoms