2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 292.82
Drug-induced persisting dementia
- Short description: Drug persisting dementia.
- ICD-9-CM 292.82 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 292.82 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 292.82.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 292.82: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F19.97 Other psychoactive substance use, unspecified with psychoactive substance-induced persisting dementia
- Inhalant induced dementia, persistent
- Inhalant-induced persisting dementia
- Psychoactive substance induced dementia
- Psychoactive substance-induced organic dementia
- Sedative, hypnotic AND/OR anxiolytic-induced persisting dementia
- Sedative, hypnotic or anxiolytic induced dementia
- Sedative, hypnotic or anxiolytic induced dementia, persistent