2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 292.83
Drug-induced persisting amnestic disorder
- Short description: Drug persist amnestc dis.
- ICD-9-CM 292.83 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 292.83 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 292.83.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 292.83: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F19.96 Other psychoactive substance use, unspecified with psychoactive substance-induced persisting amnestic disorder
- Drug induced amnestic syndrome
- Drug induced persisting amnestic disorder
- Drug-induced amnestic syndrome
- Psychoactive substance induced amnesia
- Psychoactive substance-induced organic amnestic disorder
- Sedative, hypnotic AND/OR anxiolytic-induced persisting amnestic disorder
- Sedative, hypnotic or anxiolytic induced persisting amnestic disorder