2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 290.11
Presenile dementia with delirium
- Short description: Presenile delirium.
- ICD-9-CM 290.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 290.11 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 290.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 290.11: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F03.90 Unspecified dementia without behavioral disturbance
- Dementia, presenile with delirium
- Presenile dementia w delirium
- Presenile dementia with acute confusional state